We will be providing lunch to the Mercy Community Church congregation on Sunday, November 4th, and need volunteers (adults and youth) to help serve, prepare the main course, side dishes, salads, and desserts, and bring bags of fruit. There are usually upwards of 50 people to serve, so we need lots of help!
The menu will be the following:
- Sloppy Joes – 3 people (recipe will already be doubled when sent)
- Brunswick Stew – 4 people
- Apple Cider – 5 large
- Sweet Tea – 3 large
- Unsweetened Tea – 3 large
- Lemonade – 4 large
- Cookies or Brownies – 2 people
- Fresh fruit – apples and tangerines (or whatever citrus is in season)
Food can be dropped off at NPC the morning of November 4th before the service or the night before. For those who want to worship with Mercy and serve lunch, we will meet at NPC at 9:45 a.m. and carpool.
If you have any questions, please contact: