Northminster Presbyterian Church offers a number of ministries that provide opportunities for the congregation to connect with God, each other, and the community. We offer programs for Adults, Youth, and Children, including education, fellowship, music.
In addition, Northminster sponsors a number of programs that reach into the local, national and even international community.
Due to COVID-19 our spiritual growth offerings will be adjusted as pandemic conditions warrant. Please refer to the NPC's COVID-19 Updates page for the most up-to-date information.
Beginning September 12th, we will gather around God’s word as we seek to Follow Jesus through learning about biblical practices for faithful living. We will practice several different biblical practices as a faith community this fall! Join us as we grow in faith together.
Classes for children, youth, and adults
- Children meet outdoors weather-permitting. Children will meet indoors in inclement weather. Parents will receive resource take-home to continue the conversation at home.
- Youth meet in youth room.
- Adults meet in room 110/111. This hybrid class is available for those meeting in-person at the church and for those who would like to join online.
In addition to classes for different ages, we will host intergenerational gatherings on specific Sundays! These Sundays are designed to strengthen the connection across generations as well as offer a place for all to learn together. Look for more information about intergenerational Sundays on October 17 and December 19!
Fall 2021 Follow Me Dates and Themes:
- September 12 - October 17 ~ Follow Jesus
- October 24 - November 21 ~ Welcome All
- November 28 - December 26 ~ Hope