Northminster Presbyterian Church offers a number of ministries that provide opportunities for the congregation to connect with God, each other, and the community. We offer programs for Adults, Youth, and Children, including education, fellowship, music.
In addition, Northminster sponsors a number of programs that reach into the local, national and even international community.
We gather around God's word as we seek to Follow Jesus through learning about biblical practices for faithful living. We will practice several different biblical practices as a faith community this fall and winter! Join us as we grow in faith together. We hope these topics help us learn biblical practices and inform our faithful living in 2022!
Classes for children, youth, and adults
- Children will learn about practicing peace. Parents will receive a monthly resource take-home to continue the conversation at home.
- Youth will practice peace in Donuts & Devo.
- Adults can choose between DEEP DIVE in the Gospel of John and Faith Factor Practice Peace. This hybrid class is available for those meeting in-person at the church and for those who would like to join online.
In addition to classes for different ages, we will host intergenerational gatherings on specific Sundays! These Sundays are designed to strengthen the connection across generations as well as offer a place for all to learn together. Look for more information about upcoming intergenerational Sundays.
Current Follow Me Theme:
- September 18th - October 9th ~ Practice Peace
- October 16th - November 20th ~ Practice Generosity
- November 27th - December 18th ~ Advent