The Drake House works to respond to the growing number of homeless single women and their children in North Fulton by keeping them united under one roof as they work toward self-sufficiency. Every year, their private housing, food pantry and educational/mentoring programs serve approximately 65 families and over 100 children.
Help us help them by collecting the following:
- Chicken and Tuna Helper
- Canned Chicken and Tuna
- Canned Fruit – Pears, Peaches, Pineapple, Mandarin Orange
- After-School Snacks (microwave popcorn, goldfish, gummies, raisins)
- Creamy Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly
- Pancake Mix and Syrup
- Body Lotion (full size) and Liquid Hand Soap
- Kitchen Garbage Bags
- Kroger Gift Cards** allow the pantry team to purchase fresh food such as eggs, cheese, milk, butter, and meats to augment the canned and dry items.
- Gas cards** help moms get to and from daycare and work.
** all gift cards should be identified and left in Mission Box in workroom.
Please return all items by Saturday, June 30th.
Thank you for your support!