We are located at 2400 Old Alabama Road in Roswell, Georgia, at the corner of Old Alabama Road and the Old Alabama Connector. We are very close to both Mansell Road and Holcomb Bridge Road. If you have ever been to North Point Mall, you can find your way to our church!
- Our congregation consists of over 500 members of all ages. We have many young children, young families, youths, and a small, but active group of seniors.
- Each Sunday we meet together for worship at 9:00 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. (One service at 10:00 a.m. during the summer). A nursery is provided at all services.
- We celebrate the Lord’s Supper once each month at our Sunday Services and weekly at our Wednesday Evening Communion Service. The Lord’s Table is open to all who love the Lord and who are in fellowship with any branch of the Christian Church.
- Sunday School for youths and adults meets each week from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m., mid-August through May. There are classes for each grade level. A variety of classes are provided for adults looking at Biblical teaching in our contemporary world. A nursery is also provided during this hour.
- NPC has an active graded music program from three years old through senior citizens.
- Our Youth Programs meet weekly on Sunday evenings during the school year.
- We seek to participate in the life of our community and in the mission of the Church locally, nationally and throughout the world. As followers of Jesus, we aim to carry His message and share His love in all that we seek to be and do.
- The whole congregation aims to make every visitor welcome and to introduce you to our life, work and worship.
- We hope that what you learn about Northminster from our website will make you want to come and see for yourself.