Northminster’s leadership consists of 15 Elders, one Youth Elder, and 15 Deacons serving staggered 3 year terms. In addition, the Senior Pastor, Patrick Day serves as moderator and the Associate Pastors, Steven Barnes and Nancy Kinzer, also participate in leadership decisions.
- Class of 2018: George Copenhaver, Debbie Miller, Suzie Prante, Rick Prochaska, Cam Ussery, and Andy Stewart.
- Class of 2019: Steve Collins, Ryan Filpi, Jennifer Hansen, Charlie Kelly, and Jeanne Patterson.
- Class of 2020: Roger Bennett, Mary Ann Cronley, Sue Farrell, Clint Johnson, and Larry Williams.
Committees in which the elders operate include Business and Facilities Management; Communications and Technology; Mission; Outreach; Spiritual Growth; Worship; and Youth.
- Class of 2018: Richard Brooks, John Cronley, Don Norris, Pam Prochaska, and Tricia Williams.
- Class of 2019: Doug Hollowell, Claudia Ludlow, Daniel Montgomery, Lisa Sills, and Carla Ussery.
- Class of 2020: Lynda Cottrell, Lad Dahlburg, Bruce Moore, Kathy Thomas, and Karen White.
Committees in which the Deacons operate include Congregational Care, Fellowship, and Membership.