Northminster’s leadership consists of fifteen Elders, one Youth Elder, and fifteen Deacons serving in staggered three-year terms. In addition, Senior Pastor Patrick Day serves as the moderator for the Session of Elders and participates in leadership decisions, and Associate Pastor Olive Mahabir serves as the staff advisor to the Board of Deacons.
- Class of 2022: Sarah Belknap, Sherri Bozardt, Nan Brown, Tonya Holody, Don Hooper, and Aidan Ussery.
- Class of 2023: Nicole Adams, Chris Barker, Ryan Burke, Semmes Calvert, and Robert Mastin.
- Class of 2024: Jennifer Clifton, Sue Farrell, Fred Millard, Lisa Sills, Thomas Vandervort.
Elders oversee the following committees: Business and Facilities Management; Communications and Technology; Mission; Outreach; Spiritual Growth; Worship; and Youth.
- Class of 2022: Kat Ballou, Tim Cundy, Brad Doiron, Gwynne Mesimer, and Tom Provost.
- Class of 2023: Melanie Babel, Dawn Cimperman, Ann Hooper, Bruce Moore, and Jenny Parlier.
- Class of 2024: Clay Boyles, Nancy Girard, Rene Nunnington, Doug Tedder, Sarah Teja.
Deacons oversee the following committees: Congregational Care, Fellowship, and Membership.