Throughout the month of May, we recognize Mental Health Awareness Month. Print resources are available in the narthex and/or view the following website links:
- Suicide Crisis Line 24/7
- Information on the 988 Calling Code for Mental Health Emergencies
- SAMSA’s Mental Health for Kids
- Healthy Kids website
- Child Well-Being 2023 Outlook: Insights for Impact (May 18) Information
- Healthy Kids’ Mental Health for Teens,
- NAMI’s Mental Health Illness Signs and Symptoms
- our North Georgia Recovery Guide now.
Need help? You can talk to a pastor or staff member today.
You are not alone.